- To facilitate educational excellence in every sense by providing the perfect environment for learning; offering a broad range of academic, sporting, artistic, creative, and cultural opportunities.
- To equip our students with a personal skillset that will set them up for success. Allowing them to leave the school as confident, resilient, and determined individuals who are not afraid to take risks.
- To ensure all students and staff have high expectations of behaviour; treating others as they themselves would wish to be treated, demonstrating personal integrity, and remaining honest, humble, and courageous.
- To ensure that our students’ emotional and spiritual well-being is at the heart of everything we do, maintaining pastoral support in partnership with parents.
- To be conscious of the fact that the spiritual heart of the school is rooted in Christianity, whilst maintaining an environment that is open and welcoming to students and staff of all faiths and religions.
- To encourage and instil a strong sense of environmental responsibility in staff and students.
- To cultivate an environment in which students and staff can learn from each other and the wider community.